Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kitty Jester ~ inspired by the Saints

I have been thinking of entering the next exhibit at the LAL called: Alternate Selves. The past few days, I've been working on various mask designs and found a photo of jester statue while browsing through my clip art stash. Since I wanted to sketch something different and everyone seems to like my cat illustrations ... why not create a kitty to join in the Mardi Gras fun?  I think I'll consider adding a new line of Functional Art "cats with hats" ~ (i.e., witches, Santa’s, etc.).  Ahhh, so many possibilities ~ so little time, so little energy! Enjoy. :-) gg

You can purchase prints and other “functional art” items with this my Mardi Gras Jester Kitty design here:


and here:


You can even purchase it on a bedcover:





custom projects for customers ~ 
hand illustrated/painted fleur de lis 
and digital designed fleur de lis