Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy Holidays with GG's Tropical Flamingo Art!

Baby it's cold outside. Each year when the cold northwesterly winds begin to blow here in Kentucky  I long to be a snow bird and head south! 



One way I cope with the cold, is by sketching and painting palm trees, tropical birds or other whimsical creations.



If you would like to purchase custom "functional art" featuring any of my flamingos please send me a text on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/ggs.art.  

Additionally, hand-signed prints of any of my flamingo designs can be purchased online with Paypal. Please text me on Facebook for more info. 




The original watercolor of both the "pretty in pink" and "fabulous flaming flamingo" are SOLD. 

However, the original watercolor painting of the "warm wishes -- flamingo with santa hat" is still available. 


Several unique hand-made ornaments are also for sale at only $10 each plus shipping. 



Below are links to additional flamingo designs that can be purchased on "functional art" items. From framed prints, to area rugs, to bags to shower curtains ... you name it, we can find it. 


Walk on the wild side and purchase one of my unique flamingos today. As always I appreciate my customers and your business. 

Wishing you a 'warm' holiday. And, may your new year be blessed with good health, peace and 
'warm' sunny days. :-) gg



Frame prints or on canvas here:




Area Rugs


Serving Trays

Postage Stamps




Bags of all sizes

Pillows





Apron







3 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love your new work GG. I'll be contacting you about ornaments for some of my friends. I think this is a great addition to your incredible line of products.
Hugs,
Lorraine

Diann said...

So beautiful!

Diann said...

So beautiful!