Thursday, October 24, 2013

31 days of Fall-o-ween!

Although Autumn is typically packed full with difficult challenges in my personal life, I try to remember that "October is my favorite color".  Which means, I never leave home without a camera.  As soon as I can find the time and energy in August, I typically decorate my home with pumpkins, gourds, crows, black cats and all sorts of witchy art.  Anything with a witch hat is my favorite. Below are some of my favorite Autumn photographs, (and links to my stores) of some of my favorite hand painted coasters or trivets or witchy designs -- inspired by the season. Enjoy. gg


I made this photo in on my brother's horse ranch -- the colors are why I love fall. 


This photo is somewhere in TN, made on I-75 while traveling.


A little Autumn treasure from my garden wrapped up in my shrine to 
long passed WC kitty statue.

Front yard display.

 A few dressy pumpkins -- design borrowed from Pinterest.



Some of my hand painted trivets, in the works.

Completed Design -- 6"x6" - $45.

Another, golden maple -- one is hand painted, the other is real.

Ginkgo leaf on a 4" hand painted coaster.


Many leaf coasters in the works -- it's production time.


More production time, bringing hand painted coasters out of the oven. 


A few of the completed coasters with native leaves from Kentucky.

  Brittany the beautiful witch, purchase it here:

 Brittany the beautiful witch on a pillow -- a very 
functional piece of art. Purchase it here:
or 



This can be purchased at:



Witchy shoe and cat sketches on the board.
Hell On Heels Potholder
These heels can be purchased here:


Vintage paper handmade card. All hand cut.


More Witchy cards inspired by art on Pinterest. 




This little leopard kitty can be purchased here:


http://www.zazzle.com/naughty_leopard_with_witch_hat_by_gg_burns_stamp-172709016498713360


An earlier Halloween design by GG, can be purchased here:http://www.zazzle.com/there_is_a_little_witch_in_all_of_us_stamp-172502980189792776

Ghost poop, another Pinterest or Facebook inspiration.



Easy Witch Hat desserts. So simple!



This Halloween art by GG can be purchased here:

No comments: